THESE RINGS ARE AVAILABLE IN AN ADJUSTABLE (ONE-SIZE) SIZE AND FIT DIFFERENT FINGER SIZES.
Let someone know you really love them with a Fragrantly Sea Shell scented candle gift.
A few facts about the Fragrantly Rings
- All Fragrantly Rings are made of 92.5% sterling silver
- Fragrantly rings have 925 S silver hallmark. The "S" stands for "Sterling"
- The stones in our rings are Zirconia crystals.
- Zirconia's brilliance is similar to that of natural diamonds
- Zirconias are also known as synthetic diamonds, as are Swarovskis.
- Zirconias, like diamonds, are crystals.
- The hardness of a zirconia scores 8.5 and that of a natural diamond is 10.
- The score of 8.5 indicates that zirconia crystals are highly resistant to scratches.
- How does Fragrantly SEA SHELL scented candles work?
All you have to do is light the wooden or cotton wick, like a normal scented candle. After a few hours, the wax layer has melted and you can take out the ring. The ring is stuck with glue to the bottom or side of the ceramic shell and are wrapped in a non-flammable film. You will see a silver package appear at some point.
- What ring will I/my loved one receive?
It is, of course, a surprise! This means you won't know which of the 3 rings is in a Fragrantly Sea Shell scented candle, but if you scroll through the photos, you'll see an overview of the different rings. All Fragrantly rings are of a timeless design and beautiful for everyone!
- What material is the ring made of?
All rings are made of 92.5% sterling silver.
- What size are the rings?
The Rings in this collection are all adjustable (onesize)
- Fragrantly Scented Candles with 925S Rings
Hidden beneath the vegetable wax coating is, in fact, one of three special rings. Which ring strikes your loved one remains a surprise, but they will certainly be pleased with what they receive. Maybe the ring is for yourself. Also super nice to treat yourself with a beautiful gift!
Check out the photos and description below to see what kind of rings are in Fragrantly rings.
A solitaire is the most classic and traditional love ring style. The name solitaire comes from the fact that there is only one stone in the design. To showcase its beauty, a solitaire style ring is often mounted on a simple band with a prong or claw setting. If your loved one has a simple and elegant style, solitaire is an excellent choice for you. It is also the type of ring that stands the test of time and never goes out of style, so you know your loved one will always love it.
If your loved one wears understated, minimalist jewelry in their everyday life, the Sparkle ring should be the same. A fine, thin band of classic 925 silver and a solitaire stone makes for a beautifully simple finish. There are many advantages to a minimalist ring. It's perfect for stacking with other ornate jewelry, easy to clean and repair, and will always be comfortable to wear. Not to mention, minimalist rings never go out of style.
One of the easiest ways to customize a love ring is to change the shank - the band of the ring. Although there are many different designs, one of the most popular is the split shank. The band of the ring splits in two on either side of the center stone, leaving an opening. Where the shank splits can create vastly different designs; a larger split gives a ring an antique feel, especially when set with pavé crystals. Meanwhile, a smaller split is a subtle way to make the center stone appear larger.
Scented scented candle:
- Top: Bergamot
- Heart: Lavender & Linden Blossom
- Base: Sandalwood